Compliments of The Mommy Adventure Club
There are so many amazing things to do in the City of Angels and The Mommy Adventure Club is the perfect host for fun family outings. Carrie, the founder of this new way for moms to explore Los Angeles, is not only super sweet, but she knows all of the ins and outs to having a great time with children of all ages. She created this incredible list of 101 Memory Making Adventures for a Childhood in Los Angeles™ and posted it on her Mommy Adventure website. How many have you tried? I know I can't wait to start checking off her list!
Here are the first ten must-tries of The Mommy Adventure Club's list:
- Disneyland! Enough said.
- See the Getty Center. The art, the gardens...and the tram
- Explore the Discovery Center at the Natural History Museum
- Trot in the fast lane at the Griffith Park Pony Rides
- Pretend to be the engineer at Travel Town
- Catch a turtle in Franklin Canyon
- Eat dim sum at the Empress Pavilion in Chinatown
- See saris, eat barfi, and see a Bollywood show in Little India
- Feed the baby fish at the Fillmore Fish Hatchery
- Watch dolphins play at Point Dume (Pay Zuma) beach
To continue reading the rest of the 91 awesome adventure ideas on Carrie's list, visit her post here. And to learn more about The Mommy Adventure Club and their special events, tours and outings, visit www.mommyadventureclub.com and sign up for their insightful newsletter. It's time to start making memories!